For Vintage and Rare Parts to Buy Online Visit
WWW.CROXGUITARS.COM

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Right that's it, I'm selling

A Rickenbacker Truss rod cover just sold for £176 on Ebay see Here

I have an old (1969) Shaftesbury copy of a Ric 330 12 string which over the years I have upgraded with genuine Ric parts. Unfortunately the body has not stood up to time well even after I did a recent refinish. It's in need of a refret and the fingerboard needs redressing plus some serious crack filling which will mean another refinish.

So in view of the Ebay auction I am going to part out. I would like to sell the parts in one package so before I go to Ebay I will offer them here.

If I get a good enough offer I will throw in the body. (just to give you a clue the last 12 string R tailpieece to sell on ebay fetched £150 so combine that with the TRC plus all the other bits might give you a clue of what I may get if sold seperately)



Anyone want to make me an offer or want more details email me at crox@croxguitars.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home