For Vintage and Rare Parts to Buy Online Visit
WWW.CROXGUITARS.COM

Saturday, December 15, 2007

I've bought Myself a present

Both a Christmas present and my 50th Birthday, which was earlier this year, I've always wanted one in this finish, never thought I'd find one for the right money.
It's a Gibson Les Paul Standard 2004 Model with the 'fast' 60's neck and a beautiful flame top Root Beer finish and looks stunning! The colour really brings out the flame...
It sounds like you would expect - perfect. giving a hard rock sound to a gentel Jazz Sound. The BurstBucker Pro pickups give gorgeous thick hard rock tone and impressive sustain which isw very different from my Classic with the ceramics
It is smooth and easy to playand the Root Beer finish is gorgeous and really brings out the flame! A truely beautiful finish Mahogany Back - A deep red back with beautifull grain pushing through.
Can't make my mind up which is best the sound or looks.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home