For Vintage and Rare Parts to Buy Online Visit
WWW.CROXGUITARS.COM

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another new one

This is actually what I was after last week before I bought the Gould.
It's a 2005 Epi Gold Top limited edition which I'm going to do some work on which I will photograph and post later as a 'how to do ' session
I have already stripped the hardware out. The pickups will be replaced with Gibson Classic '57s which I've had for years and been waiting for a suitable body to use on.
The electrics will be upgraded with a pre wired vintage available on my website. The tuners are already good quality Grovers so not sure if I'll change them though I do have a set of aged green tulip Grovers.
The biggest change will be the headstock. You see I don't like the epi shape so I will remodel it and use an overlay. This will give me an opportunity to show how it's done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home