For Vintage and Rare Parts to Buy Online Visit
WWW.CROXGUITARS.COM

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Chantel McGegor

I heard this artist for the first time in session on the Paul Jones rythm & blues show BBC R2 on Monday.

Aboslutely outstanding. It's not often that I hear a new artist who blows me away first time. I didn't realise when I heard the first song that she was playing guitar but that was made clear by the next piece in which she interacted with her bass player reminescent of the Clapton/Bruce style of Cream finally ending the set with her own composition to which she played very well in Hendrix style. She even recently jammed with Joe Bonamassa.

Check out her web site http://www.chantelmcgregor.com/ and in particular the most recent videos I'm no good for you and Freefalling.

I predict big things for this girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home